You want to build a strong allegiance to yourself.
You want to get out of the limits and taboos of the mind and start making your own rules.
You want to get to know your body and learn to love and honor it.
You want to feel what your body says “yes” to and build a more resonant life.
You want to create a loving space in yourself.
You want to take charge of your life and choices.
You want to know who you truly are and live accordingly.
You want to create fulfilling, honest and intimate relationships.
You want a life based on your values and purpose.
You want to create a difference in the world.
What you can expect from me
Committed soul-support, powerful questions, unscattered attention, a room to which you can bring all of yourself, a pool of ressources, transparency and intuition. I also promise to engage as myself and share personal experiences whenever I believe them to be valuable for your coaching process. I will not be perfect but fully committed to your goals and growth.
At the end of a six-month life coaching process you’ve not only reached your goals but you’re in full trust of your own power and feel continuously capable of creating the life and the relationships you truly desire.
Who I don’t work with
I can’t help you if you seek answers from me, aren’t willing to invest time and energy in yourself, want a general health consultation, an all-time high or a quick fix to your problems.
“A woman has to learn the fundamental truth that she is she and she has her own design, her own consent, her own self, her own life, her own projection, and her own beauty.” – Yogi Bhajan
Possible Reasons to start coaching
Unable to let go of unsupportive relationships, unable to hear or trust your bodies messages, feeling drained when in the presence of other people, lack of enthusiasm, not being excited for the day, inner conflict and a sense of being torn between multiple options. Dependence in relationships, fatigue, anxiety, overwhelm, stress, creative blocks, saying “yes” when you mean “no”, saying “no” when you mean “yes”, lack of direction, not knowing where to start, confusion, being afraid of the reactions of others, support in new endeavours. Indecisiveness, being afraid to show yourself as you are, difficulty to slow down, to ask for help, to receive attention or love, bad energy management, no time for fun and recreation and more.
- You take action towards your dreams.
- You feel at home in your body.
- You feel for resonance in your body everytime you meet someone or make a choice.
- You feel genuinely empowered.
- Your emotions are free and expressed beautifully.
- You are truly self-confidence.
- You’re making powerful decisions.
- You are crystal-clear about your values.
- Your purpose is out in the open.
- You have fulfilling relationships.
- You have healthy boundaries.
- Your femininity is strong and integrated.
- You recognise self-sabotage much faster and know how to act accordingly.
- Your energy is managed and used efficiently.
- You have unshakeable inner strength.
- You understand yourself much more.
- You know about your heart desires.
- You know what your next steps are.
- You live in integrity with yourself.
- You are using your voice.
“The greatest teacher will send you back to yourself.” – nayyirah waheed